Complete Home Care is looking for experienced RNs to provide care in patient homes on HOURLY SHIFTs.
Immediate openings are available throughout Palm Beach County for the right candidates! (Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens and more)
Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available!
PRN, Part-time or Full-time hourly shift work options.
One to One Patient Ratio, in-home with the patient.
Competitive pay and Schedule flexibility!
- Promote /exemplify Company mission, vision and values at all times.
- Complete initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health clients. Completes assessments at appropriate time points.
- Regularly re-evaluate the client's nursing needs and evaluates the outcomes of care. Assists clients in the recovery or maintenance of life functions; prevent illness and relapse of illness.
- Develop, initiate, and revise the Plan of Care (POC) as necessary to ensure quality and continuity of care. Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Plans for discharge of the client from services.
- Provide effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals. Regular participation in Case Conference.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precaution in coordination/performing client cares activities to protect both client and staff (OSHA).
- Coordinate services and informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the client's condition and needs.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payers.
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner to assure compliance with company policy.
- Supervise, teach and provide clinical direction to other nursing personnel (ex. LPN, HHA, CNA, etc).
- Demonstrate commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of recent, clinical experience (home health experience highly preferred)
- Current RN license in the state of Florida
- Clear Level 2 Background Screening
- CPR card (online card not accepted)
- IV Experience is required (antibiotic administration, peripheral line placement, pump set up, PICC line removal)
- G-Tube experience required
- Wound VAC experience highly preferred
- Drain care and removal highly preferred
- Trache and Ventilator experience preferred
Apply on company website