Our five core values encompass who we are as an organization. They serve as a guide to how we operate with one another and the patients we provide world-class care for each day. All of our associates are empowered to Own It, Respect It, Personalize It, Blur It and Create It.
Complete Home Care is seeking a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) - PER DIEM to deliver professional nursing care to our patients.
As a Home Health RN, you will join a nurturing and caring environment that will empower and inspire you to make a difference. The Complete Home Care team directly impacts the experiences of our patients and families.
Ideal candidate will have a year or more home health experience.
Must be willing to travel throughout the entire South Broward County area
- One (1) year experience as an RN in a clinical care setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Preferred, BSN.
- Current driver's license in good standing.
- Current State professional license as an RN in any/all applicable states.
- Current CPR.
LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website