Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center--located in Johnstown, PA- 70 miles east of Pittsburgh, is the flagship of Conemaugh Health System and home to a Level 3 NICU, Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center.
As the most technologically-sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, Conemaugh Memorial is searching for a skilled OB/Gyn physician to join a thriving practice comprised of a talented team of Midwives, OB/Gyns, MFMs and Neonatologists for its program Joint Commission-certified in Perinatal Care!
About the Position:
- Conemaugh earned its second Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission and achieved an A Rating in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group!
- Outpatient practice is conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Support of four OB/Gyn physicians, midwifery program, MFMs and Neonatologists!
- Robotic-assisted surgical system for gynecological surgeries
- Advanced Operating Rooms
- State-of-the-art imaging, including 3D mammograms
- Air transport service
- EMR: Epic
- Teaching opportunities!
- EMR: Epic
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package including sign-on, relocation, stipends while you train, student loan assistance and more!
About the Community:
- Johnstown was listed as #1 of 11 Best Small Towns in Pennsylvania by PlanetWare
- Family-friendly, safe community and short commutes
- Outdoor recreation abounds with beautiful hiking, biking, and running trails
- Water enthusiasts enjoy tubing and kayaking on the waterways
- Arts offerings for children and adults, including art classes and local galleries to enjoy
- Entertainment including the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra, musical performances and concerts, semi-pro Johnstown Tomahawks hockey team
- Easy access to large cities: Pittsburgh (70 mi.); Washington, DC (180 mi); Baltimore (180); Philadelphia (239 mi)
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center--located in Johnstown, PA- 70 miles east of Pittsburgh, is the flagship of Conemaugh Health System and home to...
Apply on company website