**$10,000 Sign On Bonus**
LifeScape is seeking a candidate interested in pediatrics to join our dynamic and collaborative team as a full-time Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist (CPO) at our RISE Custom Solutions facility in Rapid City, South Dakota. This position is Monday-Friday, day time hours.
LifeScape offers a supportive and unique working environment, allowing you to serve as a positive influence in the lives of individuals of all ages we serve. At RISE Custom Solutions, we strive to provide quality care in a fun, family-centered environment that helps advance our clients' adaptive skills to their optimal capabilities. We also provide the complete scope of cranial remolding orthoses with a comprehensive team of orthotists, therapists, physicians and the Orthomerica team.
As a valued member of LifeScape's disciplinary team of specialists, you will be responsible to assess, fabricate, and fit, custom and prefabricated devices for patients within the scope of RISE Custom Solutions services. As a practitioner at our RISE Custom Solutions facility, you will work with patients of all ages alongside of physicians, therapists and other medical staff on and off site. You will have the ability to advance current programs, as well as collaborate to develop new programs.
On an ongoing basis, this position will support LifeScape's vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and requiring complex care across their lifespan by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety and well-being, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary team including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, durable medical equipment specialists, orthotists, and prosthetists with the ability to access LifeScape psychologists, behavior therapists, and educators for additional support.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on and off-site.
- Financial assistance provided for continuing education and an environment that fosters both leadership and individual growth within the team.
- Primarily an 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday schedule.
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client's lives.
- Great benefits - Health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, personal and medical paid time off, holiday pay and more.
- No state income taxes in addition to student loan forgiveness programs for non-profit organizations.
You could be our new, highly versatile Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist in one of the best ranked cities in a variety of categories including one of the most secure places to live (#13) as well as one of the best green cities (#117) in the United States. LifeScape is one of the largest and most specialized providers of rehab evaluations, modifications, and customizations in the region. Our team of therapists, orthotists, prosthetists, and rehab technicians consistently get high marks from patients for finding the best solutions and providing complete care. Come start your new career in the Gateway to the Black Hills.
Do what you love and make a difference in the lives of others!
* Did you know LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness.
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
A Bachelor's degree in a related field or relative experience, and ABC certifications required for the processes surrounding orthotics and prosthetics.
Apply on company website