LifeScape is seeking a full-time Clinical Psychologist to join our remarkable team at our Rehabilitation location in Sioux Falls.
LifeScape is a regional-leading provider of pediatric therapy and services for children and adults with disabilities. As a valued member of this remarkable team, you will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment that encourages frequent partnership with a variety of therapeutic disciplines. LifeScape strives to provide quality care in a fun, child-centered setting that allows you to be a safe outlet for children and adolescents with varying mental, emotional, and social disorders.
As a clinical psychologist, you have the unique opportunity to become involved in a variety of specialty areas, including feeding concerns, toileting and constipation difficulties, pediatric inpatient rehabilitation, IQ testing, and the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of autism spectrum disorder.
Our organizational culture, called The LifeScape Way, is based on our mission of empowering people to live their best life. You would support LifeScape's vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and complex care across their lifespan by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & wellbeing, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Comprehensive team including clinical psychologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, behavior analysts, and speech-language pathologists, with the ability to access other professionals, including nursing, social workers, educators, and others for additional support.
- Flexible scheduling options in an upbeat and professional work atmosphere
- Frequent opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on- and off-site. The company fosters leadership and growth in areas in which therapists are interested/want to specialize by providing financial assistance for continuing education.
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs that meet the needs of our community.
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client's lives through comprehensive
- Financial assistance through our foundation to purchase equipment and supplies necessary to launch and/or sustain unique therapy services and programs.
*Did you know the LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness.*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
PhD in Clinical Psychology, South Dakota Psychology Licensure, and minimum three years of experience in pediatrics.
Apply on company website