**Part Time Mid-Day Hours** Active, Fast Paced Position ** Excellent Attention to Detail ** Position starts at $15.00/hr. + Experience**
LifeScape is looking for someone with an eye for detail and attention to detail. The custodial team is looking for someone who can work in a team, but also works well independently. Searching for someone who enjoys making areas sparkle, but also looking to make a difference in the lives of others.
This position is responsible for supporting adults with disabilities, while conducting custodial service and training in various care environments. Custodial and cleaning duties could be performed in care environments that include residential, education, hospital or contracted settings/sites.
- Supervise, train, and work side by side with individuals, with attention to interior and exterior cleanliness of all agency-owned or managed buildings and grounds
- Complete daily work assignments including, but not limited to; general custodial duties and running floor care machine
- Integrate current events, develop personal goals, build and improve cognitive skills
- Document changes in people-served health status on appropriate forms; i.e., medical problem reports
- Work weekly core schedule, which may change due to changes in coverage, contracts and staffing needs
- Assist with transportation needs of individuals as needed
- Assist with individual medical needs, communicating with appropriate medical staff (may administer medications as needed and may be required to order and check in meds)
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- May require training/testing to drive accessible vehicle.
- Prior experience working with children or adults with disabilities or challenging behaviors preferred.
Apply on company website