** Competitive Wages with Growth Opportunities ** Inclusive Culture ** Great Benefits ** Flexible Schedules = Changing Lives at LifeScape **
If you love the rewards of caring for people daily, are a natural leader, and are searching for a long-term career, we would love to have you as one of our respected team leads! As a lead direct support professional, you will utilize your leadership skills to respond to questions, provide coaching and train assigned personnel. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care, guidance, and support to our people, then come work for us!
• Provide continuous feedback to appropriate personnel
• Assist in monitoring completion of assessments, development of objectives and supports and services
• Orient and train staff
• Assist with planning, scheduling, staffing, and coordinating workflow
• Assist supervision with strategic planning for the work area
• Provide performance input
• Assist in completion of departmental records, i.e., payroll, attendance, and timesheets
• Complete monthly health and sanitation walk-throughs as assigned
• Work closely with supervision and medical staff to ensure quality of care to individuals served
• Report and document allegations/observations of abuse, neglect and exploitation according to established policies and procedures
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two to three years' experience as a Direct Support Professional required, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record required. May require training/testing to drive accessible vehicle
Apply on company website