* PART-TIME - 20 HOURS PER WEEK - MONDAY - FRIDAY *
* 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm *
*NO WEEKENDS - You read that correctly NO WEEKENDS *
Are you wanting an amazing schedule that lets you spend more time with your family or friends? This position is Part-Time, Monday through Friday - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM! Come and join our awesome team at LifeScape and do what you love! Help us continue our mission where we empower people to live their best life. Bring your talents to LifeScape and learn the true passion of caring!
This position is responsible to assess the health status of patients, students, and persons supported within the Specialty Hospital, Specialty School or Residential locations at Children's Services, here as some of the duties you will experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse:
Assist the Registered Nurse
- Administers medications/Enteral feedings
- Provides Respiratory care/support
- Documents per shift in the Electronic Medical Record and/or paper chart
- Attends required meetings
- Assists support staff
- Maintains professional relationships with physicians and the interdisciplinary team
- Assists in the admission and discharge of patients/students and persons supported
- Educates/teaches staff, families, patients, students, and persons supported
- Promotes health and safety
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
*If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Valid South Dakota LPN Licensure required. Prior nursing and direct care experience preferred.
Apply on company website