* $500 Sign On Bonus * Wage incentive at the 6 month and Year Mark*
*Great Benefits * Flexible Schedules * Make a Difference *
If you love the rewards of caring for people on a daily basis, are a hard worker, and are searching for a long-term career, we would love to have you as one of our respected team members! As a nursing assistant, you will utilize your empathic and passionate nature to care for people supported and work hand-in-hand with an incredible team to tend to the immediate complex medical needs of our people and assist nurses when needed. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care and support to our people, then come work for us!
- Provide personal hygiene for adults or children by assisting with their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by helping with laundry, making of their bed, cleaning of their personal space, going grocery shopping, or to the movies
- Follow and implement care plan, assisting in the acquisition of resources required to achieve the individual's goals. Implement individualized care plans and offer support to patients to maintain their dignity, privacy, and comfort
- Assist with individual medical needs, communicating with appropriate medical staff. May administer medications as needed (with the exception of children services).
- Communicate changes in supports/services and training objectives in the service plan, as well as any significant changes/concerns in the individual's life, to team members
- Report and document allegations/observations of abuse, neglect and exploitation according to established policies and procedures
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalency is required. Must be 18 years of age or older. Valid driver's license with clean driving record for some positions may be necessary. Some positions may require training/testing to drive accessible vehicles. Not all areas require a driver's license. Certification (CNA) is preferred but NOT required.
Apply on company website