LifeScape is seeking an interested candidate to join our dynamic and collaborative team as an unscheduled pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) at our AbleKids location in Sioux City, Iowa.
LifeScape offers a supportive and unique working environment, allowing you to serve as a positive influencer in the lives of the children and families we serve. We, as a company, strive to provide quality care in a fun, child-centered environment that helps advance our clients' skills to their optimal capabilities. As a valued member of LifeScape's therapy team, you will be part of a regional leader in pediatric therapy and services for children and adults.
Occupational therapists within the LifeScape community have the unique opportunity for frequent partnership with other OTs and a variety of additional therapeutic disciplines, with the option for co-treatment sessions as appropriate.
Our organizational culture, called The LifeScape Way, is based on our mission of empowering people to live their best life. You would support LifeScape's vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and complex care across their lifespan by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & wellbeing, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Comprehensive team including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and certified orthotist/prosthetists with the ability to access LifeScape psychologists, behavior therapists, and educators for additional support
- Flexible scheduling options in an upbeat and professional work atmosphere
- Frequent opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on- and off-site. The company fosters leadership and growth in areas in which therapists are interested or want to specialize by providing financial assistance for continuing education.
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client's lives
- Foundation assistance for purchasing therapy equipment and supplies
* Did you know that LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness. *
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Masters or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited OT school and current licensure in the state of Iowa required. (Individuals who have obtained a bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy in the past are grandfathered in and may apply.) Valid driver's license and clean driving record required in appropriate state. Prior Occupational Therapy experience with pediatric population preferred.
Apply on company website