*Come Join our Fast Paced Physical Therapy Team in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota*
*Competitive Wages * Flexible Schedules *
LifeScape is seeking an interested candidate to join our dynamic and collaborative team as an as needed or PRN pediatric Physical Therapist at our LifeScape location in Rapid City, South Dakota.
LifeScape offers a supportive and unique working environment, allowing you to serve as a positive influencer in the lives of the children and families we serve. We, as a company, strive to provide quality care in a fun, child-centered environment that helps advance our clients' communication skills to their optimal capabilities. As a valued member of LifeScape's therapy team, you will be part of a regional leader in pediatric therapy and services for children and adults with a variety of speech, language, and cognitive limitations.
Physical Therapists within the LifeScape community have the unique opportunity for frequent partnership with other PTs and a variety of additional therapeutic disciplines, with the option for co-treatment sessions as appropriate. As a PT at LifeScape Rapid City, you have the ability to become involved working in a variety of specialty areas, including seating clinic, orthotics and prosthetics, complex physical needs, autism evaluation and treatment, and supporting clients with wheelchair/mobility solutions.
- Comprehensive team including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and certified orthotist/prosthetists with the ability to access LifeScape psychologists, behavior therapists, and educators for additional support
- Flexible scheduling options in an upbeat and professional work atmosphere
- Frequent opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on- and off-site. The company fosters leadership and growth in areas in which therapists are interested or want to specialize by providing financial assistance for continuing education.
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client's lives
- Foundation assistance for purchasing therapy equipment and supplies
* Did you know LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness *
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Science or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited PT school and current licensure in the state of South Dakota required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Prior Physical Therapy experience with pediatric population preferred.
Apply on company website