* Start a New Career in the Beautiful Black Hills * Competitive Wages * Opportunities for Growth *
If you enjoy providing one on one behavior interventions in a clinical setting, are goal oriented, and are searching for a long-term career, we would love to have you as one of our respected team members! As a registered behavior technician, you will teach communication, social and daily living skills and reduce problematic behavior and in the home and community settings. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in teaching and breaking down barriers, then come work for us!
- Establish and maintain rapport with children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Implements behavior interventions designed by the BCBA in clinic or home settings; Follows treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgement and seeks out appropriate consultation
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to provide treatment effectively and without disruption to the environment or other individuals in the environment; communicates with family and other members of treatment team regarding progress
- Maintains expertise in current research/techniques affecting persons supported and remains current on legal and ethical issues. Promotes behavior analytic theory and principles
- Assist BCBA with training family, caregivers, and others regarding reinforcement, interventions, and any other topics related to the treatment plan and goals
* Did you know the LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
*If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness. *
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Current certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) as issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) is preferred.
- Two years of completed coursework in psychology, education, social work, behavioral science, human development or related fields and/or prior experience working with individuals with developmental and physical disabilities, and challenging behaviors is preferred.
Apply on company website