*** Every Third Weekend (On-Call Only) ***
* One Holiday per Year (On-Call Only) *
Do you enjoy case management style nursing with occasional nursing care? Adult nursing at LifeScape has a current opening to help manage the healthcare of adults with disabilities while working closely with the person and providing a range of nursing care tasks. Enjoy a Four day work week, only being on call once every 3rd weekend and one holiday per year. This position has a variety of shifts, with great benefits for full time nurses. Come join a special team, apply with LifeScape today!
This position is responsible to assist adults with disabilities within the Medical Services Department at LifeScape. A nurse at adult services will manage the overall healthcare of individuals supported within our organization. Some of the daily tasks a nurse will complete include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with person supported and nursing
- Assist with creating appropriate medical supports
- Complete nursing tasks (i.e., wound care, catheter, g-tube, nail care, etc.)
- Respond to medical concerns
- Assist with annual ISP paperwork
- Assist with enrollments (RN only)
- Provide education to people supported regarding their preventative healthcare and other needs
- Document nursing assessments, physician orders, and medical appointment information
- Administer medications by injection (psychiatric medications, insulin, etc.)
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
*If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program required. Valid South Dakota RN Licensure required. Prior nursing or direct care experience preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Valid South Dakota LPN Licensure required. Prior nursing and direct care experience preferred.
Apply on company website