*PART-TIME - 20 HOURS PER WEEK - MONDAY - FRIDAY - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm*
*** NO WEEKENDS - You read that correctly NO WEEKENDS **
Are you wanting an amazing schedule that lets you spend more time with your family or friends? This position is Part-Time, Monday through Friday - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM! Come and join our awesome team at LifeScape and do what you love! Help us continue our mission where we empower people to live their best life. Bring your talents to LifeScape and learn the true passion of caring!
This position is responsible to assess the health status of patients, students, and persons supported within the Specialty Hospital, Specialty School or Residential locations at Children's Services in accordance with the organization's Mission and Core Values, utilizing Person-Centered Practices.
Assess the health status of patients, students and persons supported
- Analyzes clinical information
- Assesses/plans/Implements/evaluates condition
- Interprets lab values and data
- Administers medications/Enteral feedings
- Provides Respiratory care/support
- Serves as the primary nurse within a specific unit
- Evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing interventions
- Promotes health and safety
- Administers medication (oral and enteral)
- Administers respiratory treatments
- Provides tracheostomy care
- Provides suctioning (oral and trach)
- Administers and monitors oxygen
- Manages daily medical needs for persons supported
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
*If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program required. Valid South Dakota RN Licensure required. Prior nursing or direct care experience preferred.
Apply on company website