* Dynamic and Fast Paced * PRN * Great Benefits* Wonderful Team *
*Speech * Communication * Passion *
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist, but are wanting to learn new skills? This is your chance! Come and collaborate with our fantastic team located in Rapid City, South Dakota. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Speech Therapists as well as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Behavior Therapists and more! At LifeScape we continually work together to learn from one another which can help you grow professionally. We have a wide variety of patients including all ages of children. At LifeScape every day is something new and unique. Come and gain experience both educational outreach and outpatient settings! At LifeScape we truly make a difference, come join us, and start your career today!
We are looking for a person that will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing individual therapy programs for children, birth - 21, with special needs, in our outpatient therapy and outreach services in Rapid City.
Some of the responsibilities for this postion consists of developing, coordinating, and implementing functional speech therapy programs such as:
- Evaluating needs in the areas of oral motor development, articulation, phonology, auditory processing, expressive and receptive language skills, pragmatic skills, augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), cognitive communication, voice, feeding and swallowing
- Developing and implements programs as part of a comprehensive team
- Using evidence-based therapy practices appropriate to treatment goals and plan of care
- Evaluating and monitors conditions and maintenance of assistive technology used by the people served, recommending appropriate adjustments and improvements
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
*LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program *
*If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness*
Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited Speech-Language Pathology program required. Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or eligible to enter Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY), and eligible for a South Dakota Speech-Language Pathology license. Valid South Dakota driver's license and clean driving record required. Prior Speech Therapy experience with pediatric population preferred.
Apply on company website