Dealership: L0280 Honolulu Ford Honolulu Ford
Do you love helping people? Have cash handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further. Get your career in gear today!
Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers, answer incoming calls and inquires.
- Direct calls and handle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s and bank deposits.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned.
As a Cashier/Receptionist you must have great communication, customer service and time management skills. We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter who is detail-oriented and has excellent phone etiquette. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed, learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- One to two years of previous cashier/receptionist experience is preferred
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website