Dealership: L0364 BMW of San Francisco
Lithia & Driveway
Dealership Specialist I in Beautiful San Francisco, California!
- Do you enjoy the fast-paced world of automotive dealership business?
- Do you have prior experience working in a dealership supporting the Finance, Sales or Office departments?
Look no further - let's talk about how we can help set your career in motion! We offer competitive benefits and compensation. There's no better time to join us on the road to success!
Our team business casual and provides you a work environment that is quiet and focused. You will be supporting our DMV Clerk & Used Car Department.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 years Dealership Experience (Preferred).
- CDK knowledge (A PLUS).
- If you are experienced in this role you know what this job entails:
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Lithia & Driveway, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) is the largest personal transportation solution in the United States and is among the fastest-growing companies on the Fortune 500 (#158 in 2022). Headquartered in Medford, Oregon, Lithia & Driveway is the largest automotive retailer with over 250 dealerships and $12+BN in annual revenue. We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website