Dealership: L0280 Honolulu Ford Dealership: L0280 Honolulu Ford At Honolulu Ford
We are dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun!
We are one of over 278 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 38 manufacturers! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.Responsibilities:
As an Automotive Lube Technician you will perform vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil and filters.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor liaison.
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician preferred.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website