Job Title: Complimentary F&B Attendant
Department: Guest Services
Position Reports to:
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To assist in the presentation of the complimentary breakfast/evening reception by obtaining supplies, clearing away dirty dishes, wiping off tables and restocking the buffet area.
- Maintain the work area, including counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration equipment in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of menus, presentation, and preparation methods
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Work with all employees as a team to ensure smooth operation of food production.
- Facilitate shift changes and relay any pertinent information to supervisor and/or next shift employees.
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
- ServSafe certification required
- Must be flexible to work all shifts, to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
I have read and understand this position description and have discussed the requirements of the position with the hiring supervisor. I understand that this position description represents the minimum performance requirements of the job and that it does not, nor is it intended to, outline all of the responsibilities which I will be expected to perform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website