RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician Infusion who is available to work Saturdays and Sundays occasionally.
- IV pharmacy technician
- Mixes IV and other pharmaceutical preparations using proper sterile compounding techniques
- Performs environmental monitoring, testing and other activities as required by applicable federal and state pharmacy regulations and USP-797
- Works in a cleanroom environment and maintains ante-room and clean room according to USP-797 standards.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred
- Experience: 1 year of Pharmacy experience
- Have aseptic IV compounding experience and availability to train fulltime for 2 weeks.
- Pharmacy Tech Certification with availability to train fulltime for 3 weeks.
- Successful completion of all orientations
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website