Position: Seasonal Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Manager, Assistant Manager
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide. L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
- Support store during holiday season, October to January.
- Develop a basic understanding and knowledge of our product lines.
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non-negotiables.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
- Able and willing to work through January, including weekdays, evenings and weekends
- - 1+ years work in retail sales
- - Positive professional and energetic attitude
- - Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- - Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- - Proven team player success
- - Excellent oral and written communication
- - Basic math skills are necessary
- -Competitive salary/compensation
- - Bonus opportunity
- - A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
- - Generous L'Occitane discount
United States Only -“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws,”
Apply on company website