Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group (LLUFMG), Section of Gynecologic Oncology in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our team. We are looking for at least one-year experience in GYN ONC, Surgical ONC, or Med ONC.
The Section of Gynecologic Oncology is currently comprised of 4 full-time physicians providing care at Loma Linda University Medical Center. The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, along with the Section of Gynecologic Oncology, is expanding to provide care to the population of the Inland Empire area.
Responsibilities include in-patient and out-patient care in gynecologic oncology, as well as teaching of residents and medical students affiliated with Loma Linda University.
Patient facilities include the Loma Linda University Medical Center.
- California Registered Nurse license
- California Nurse Practitioner certificate
- Nurse Practitioner national certification appropriate to the age group being treated.
- A California BRN furnishing license for ordering medication
- DEA registration for ordering controlled substances.
About the area
Loma Linda University is located between Los Angeles and Palm Springs in an area known as the Inland Empire. Nestled at the foot of the San Bernardino mountains, we have convenient access to beach cities, skiing hiking and a variety of other outdoor activities. This region also has excellent private and public-school systems.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation range listed is for starting base compensation only and is adjusted based upon years of experience and/or faculty rank: $135,000 - 150,000. This amount does not include variable compensation or extra productivity and is subject to the individual department compensation plans. More information on compensation is discussed with the departments during the recruitment process.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Retirement Contribution
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental Coverage
- Competitive Vacation & Sick Days
- CME Days and Funds
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment/State & Federal (If eligible)
For more information on Loan Forgiveness, please click on the links below:
Public Service Loan Forgiveness
This opportunity is not eligible for a J1 Waiver.
Apply on company website