The Condo Project Review Specialist is responsible for reviewing documentation for all new and existing condominium projects to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as the requirements of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA and other investors as required.
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure condo and co-op projects are underwritten accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain approved/ declined list and manage expiration dates.
- Manage lender concentration.
- Maintain condo documentation and requirements as dictated by the agencies and investors.
- Retain and manage project files.
- Ensure co-ops meet Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines.
- Ensure condos meet Fannie Mae and FHA/ VA guidelines (or other investors as required).
- Determine eligibility of a project (underwrite budget, financials, questionnaire, etc)
- Perform legal reviews of the projects (i.e. review by laws, offering plan, etc)
- Deliver excellent customer service to Sales and Operations staff.
- 5 years of related mortgage credit guidelines, policies and procedures.
- 5 years extensive knowledge of FNMA/ Freddie/ FHA underwriting guidelines.
- Knowledge of Investor and PMI company guidelines a plus.
- 5+ years project review experience.
- DELRAP approver requested
- Ability to differentiate between new and established projects.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/ VA condo's websites and all regs.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website