Req ID: 135962
BASIC PURPOSE: Assist the Love's Corporate focused information technology business transformation process by fully leveraging established SDLC and project management methodology. Liaise among stakeholders and IT personnel in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements so as to provide effective and resourceful business and technology solutions.
- Assist with establishing HR policies and procedures for business analysis activities. Partner with the required HR and Information Technology personnel for the development and maintenance of business critical solutions within the assigned/aligned business units
- Quickly understand business needs and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better solutions
- Analyze and document as-is process and process interfaces
- Discover process gaps and derive improvement potentials
- Develop and maintain best process management approach for Business and IT
- Perform job duties with minimal direction and supervision.
- Collaborate with IT Management, project sponsors and other business analysts to assist in determining project scope via enterprise analysis.
- Assist in Production support tickets and year end activities in SuccessFactors and SAP HCM
- Assist with researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Identify and employ appropriate techniques for business analysis and elicitation activities.
- Elicit requirements via various techniques and prioritize and analyze the resulting requirements.
- Participate in Peer Reviews of other Business Analyst's work product.
- Partner with IT personnel to assess and validate existing and resulting solutions to ensure quality of system and business needs are met.
- Act as a liaison with the Business and Corporate IT department to ensure optimal performance of the solution.
- Serve as Tier 3 escalation point for Business team providing expert level support for assigned business units.
- Develop process diagrams, use cases, and test plans.
- Perform system testing; facilitate user acceptance testing and application demonstrations.
- Perform other tasks as needed in order to deliver successful solution.
- Significant understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science, MIS or Business or equivalent experience and/or certification
- 3+ years' experience implementing in SuccessFactors LMS module required
- 3+ years' experience in one of these modules - SuccessFactors Recruiting/ Onboarding/ Performance Management/ Goal Management preferred
- 6+ years of business analysis related experience preferred
- 5 years of SAP HCM experience preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- CBAP designation preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, Business Intelligence, SuccessFactors, data warehousing, Interfaces, Production Support, application and design integration, ABAP, BOOMI, SAP PI/PO, HCI, web services and workflow/process automation
- Integration of SAP HCM and Success Factors
- Strong Problem assessment/analytical skills
- Capable of thinking of the big picture and sorting through an ambiguous environment
- Ability to work within resource and time constraints
- Ability to manage 200+ emails per day
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands in an extremely high stress environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website