Req ID: 138473
BASIC PURPOSE: The collector is responsible for monitoring customer payment activity and contacting the customer for payment resolution.
- Works with customers to resolve past due balances, primarily via telephone.
- Research and resolve customer disputes.
- Assist with client liquidations.
- Assist Accounts Representatives with verification of account balances as needed.
- Investigate returned payments.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Bilingual preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years commercial collection experience preferred. Customer service or call center experience helpful.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Skills: (examples below)
- Ability to make 50+ collection calls per day.
- Ability to reprioritize throughout the day as demands change.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent dispute resolution and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website