Req ID: 137574
Position Overview: Love's Travel Stops is currently seeking a dynamic, adaptable, and organized Management Recruiter to help identify, recruit and hire exceptional talent for retail, hospitality, restaurant & tire care positions. The Management Recruiter will have a working knowledge of company policies, procedures, rules, regulations as well as a working knowledge of basic store systems/technology. The Management Recruiter will also support and perform other strategic recruiting, development, and HR generalist duties and initiatives for his/her assigned division.
- Works with hiring managers at Divisional level and manage the full cycle recruiting process including; sourcing, reviewing candidates, interviewing, background check process and negotiation/presentation of offer.
- Manage the development and administration of talent planning processes and tools. Coordinate with Divisional and District Managers to develop succession plans and identify development needs for new and existing high-potential field-managers.
- Communicate with Divisional and District Managers daily to identify new and existing store talent needs.
- Develop a candidate pipeline aligned with Divisional needs.
- Identify, manage, and maintain active list of high-potential field managers through monthly rating sessions and coordinate with operations personnel.
- Generate, maintain, and track all reporting related to recruiting functions. Manage KPI reporting for assigned division.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend management career fairs.
- Attend high profile and other specialty candidate recruiting (i.e. military, college campus) events
- Maintain all management pre-hire HR documentation.
- Coordinate with Employee Relations Specialist(s) to ensure compliance of federal and state employment laws.
- Delivers presentations on recruitment training/instruction to managers and supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resource related field, or related experience (3-5 years Recruiting, Staffing, Talent Management, or Human Resources) preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a high-volume talent acquisition environment for retail, restaurant and customer service management candidates preferred.
- Experience with HR business systems preferred (specifically talent acquisition, Applicant Tracking Systems, Learning Management Systems, and hiring/on-boarding systems).
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, working knowledge of applicant tracking systems or HRIS, working knowledge with online and print recruitment vendors, and background check vendors preferred
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to delegate, follow up, multi-task and prioritize while managing a continuous stream of work. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail. Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Physical Demands:
- Occasional travel required (25%).
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website