Req ID: 143827
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Casino Team Members are responsible for ensuring our guests receive exceptional customer service by all following casino operations and ensuring company assets are secure.
JOB SUMMARY: Casino Team Members will perform various daily manager duties by performing various activities around the casino to better serve customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure that all employees of the location are doing the same
- Recognize and resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions in a timely manner
- Sell and/or serve alcoholic beverages and other age-restricted items according to state and federal law
- Responsible for ensuring customers are of the proper age for casino gaming or consuming and purchasing alcoholic beverages according to state and federal law
- Ensure daily tasks are completed according to the task list
- Responsible for the security of the casino assets including inventory, machines, and cash
- Responsible for ensuring the proper working order of gaming machines, and escalating potential machine issues to the casino shift leader or manager
- Responsible for assisting management with proper rotation to ensure inventory levels stay within company guidelines and waste is kept at a minimum
- Responsible for keeping interior and exterior of the location up to established company standards in terms of facility maintenance, proper merchandising, and suitable marketing procedures
- Ensure that all cash handling and Love's policies are being followed by employees
- Follow all applicable liquor laws and any additional Love's alcohol policies and ensure compliance by all employees
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Perform weekly and monthly projects and assigned tasks
- Maintain personal grooming and company uniform standards
- Maintain company attendance standards
- Other tasks as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months in casino and/or bar or restaurant service, preferred
- Must have valid driver's license
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate all facility equipment including computers, point of sale, and gaming systems. Ability to calculate basic mathematical calculations and count money.
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and can be loud at times. The employee will be exposed to an environment of unrestricted second-hand smoke. While performing the duties, the employee is frequently exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning solutions, and human waste.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No travel required.
Job Function(s): Retail
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website