Req ID: 143859
BASIC PURPOSE: Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our Workforce Technology Solutions team. The Analyst will work with a small team responsible for delivering value to the business through the collaboration tools that make up Office 365. The Analyst's major focus will be on adoption and raising end users' understanding and proficiency with the Office 365 tools (SharePoint, Office, OneDrive, Teams, Planner, PowerApps, Flow, etc.).
In addition, the new team member will work with our internal business customers to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements to provide effective and resourceful Web- and .Net-based workforce-related solutions.
- Partner with the required Information Technology personnel for the development, maintenance and support of business-critical solutions within the assigned/aligned business units
- Contribute to the vision and execution of Office 365 adoption across the organization
- Stay current with changes to Microsoft Office 365 services, features, and offerings
- Gather requirements and assist business users in building business solutions using latest version of SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, PowerApps, etc.
- Assist with the migration of the existing company's Intranet to the cloud
- Build, configure and maintain SharePoint/Team/Group sites and solutions
- Design, build and maintain form & workflow solutions using InfoPath, PowerApps, Flow and Nintex
- Develop training content (webinar/documents/video) and executes online and onsite training
- Third tier support escalation point for Microsoft Office 365 cases (SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Delve, Stream, PowerApps, Teams), .Net portal applications and other Web-based and SaaS solutions supported by the team
- Provide application support for our report bursting and routing solution
- Develop process diagrams, use cases, user stories and test plans for a variety of software solutions
- Perform system testing, facilitate user acceptance testing and lead application demonstrations
- Assist with establishing policies and procedures for business analysis activities
- Perform other tasks as needed to deliver successful solution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business in computer science, MIS or Business or equivalent experience and/or certification
- 3 to 7 years of Business Analyst experience
- 3+ years' experience with other Web and SaaS technologies (e.g., .Net business applications, out-of-the-box form/workflow solution, reporting tools, employee engagement solutions).
- Must have knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint Online with experience rolling out O365 solutions and/or Intranets in SharePoint or similar technology
- Strong interest in learning, championing and driving adoption of Office 365
- Must be experienced in gathering and documenting business requirements for automated systems
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, facilitate and lead a project or initiative
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal direction and supervision
- Proficient in troubleshooting and solving problems
- Adept at researching and making fact-based, data backed decisions
- Highly skilled at developing relationships outside of IT
- Experience with business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis, communication, verification, validation and methodology development
- Experience with the design, development, and implementation of software & hardware solutions
- Experience testing Web-based software, mobile apps, Internet/Intranet portals
- Experience working within waterfall and agile project management structures
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal skills and work in a team environment.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Direct experience with Microsoft Office 365 features is a big plus: SharePoint, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Infopath Form Development, OneDrive, Office 2016 / Online, PowerApps, Teams, Groups, Yammer, Delve
- Knowledge of databases, system integration, database design, SQL, SDLC, Agile Scrum and reporting tools
- Experience with Nintex workflows, SharePoint out-of-the-box forms and workflows, Reflexis Task Management and Storewalk, Inkling, Redwood Report2Web, and BI tools is a plus
- Quick to pick up new technologies (desire to stay on the leading edge) and a self-learner
- Customer service focused
- Self-driven and willingness to learn new software and technologies
- Understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Experience using Powershell
- Experience with Web analytics and creating and interpreting usage metrics
- CBAP designation is a plus
- Microsoft SharePoint or O365 certifications are a plus
- Retail and information systems experience a plus.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website