Req ID: 137644
Mobile Payments Product Manager will be responsible for teaming with developers, designers, business analysts, and 3rd party vendors to create, develop and launch mobile pay features and functionality across the multiple OS platforms. The ideal candidate is both creative and technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement at the intersection of digital media and mobile pay technology.
Responsibilities include overseeing the creation of product requirement documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor teams. The product manager provides day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects that meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven agile environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional project management skills.
- Serve as the ambassador for customer experience and end-user for mobile pay and ecommerce delivery
- Apply knowledge of mobile OS and SDKs to drive the requirements and shape the device experience.
- Create a highly-engaging mobile application and device experience
- Collaborate with and guide cross-functional teams to develop features that improve user experience, and support content, marketing, social integration, application best practices, and standards
- Work closely and lead day-to-day activity of both internal and third-party vendor teams
- Define requirements via stakeholder interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis & TV / entertainment industry research
- Develop product documentation including user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, wireframes, site maps, process flows etc.
- Track and gather approved assets from multiple sources and deliver to project leads
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor management issues
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- Manage and navigate the priorities of engineering, design, content and marketing while balancing resourcing and other constraints to arrive at an effective and timely solution
- Proven track record of developing & launching commerce-related web & mobile products
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience
- Proven track record of experience developing for multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows)
- Firm understanding of security and privacy requirements for mobile payments processes
- Existing / Established relationships with application developer partners
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile)
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science, MIS, Marketing or equivalent experience and/or certification
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certifications are a plus but not required
- High level of technical acumen to lead mobile payments development
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Product Management, Business Analyst, Scrum Master or comparable experience
- Agile Methodology experience including Scrum
- Quality Assurance experience including acceptance review and defect management
- Business process design and documentation
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Knowledge of payment systems, security and processing, in addition to databases, systems integration, application development and reporting.
- Soft Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong time management and organization skills, sense of urgency, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Job Function(s): Corporate
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website