Req ID: 141101
BASIC PURPOSE: This position's primary responsibility is communicating with vendors and field operations to coordinate all aspects of existing outdoor advertising locations.
- Communicate promptly and professionally through phone calls and emails with vendors, field operations and internal departments regarding outdoor advertising and/or marketing projects.
- Coordinate billboard and DOT (Department of Transportation) contract renewals with vendors and field operations.
- Coordinate billboard and DOT maintenance issues, i.e. new copy, lighting issues, weather damage, with vendors and field operations.
- Process billboard maintenance and DOT invoices through workflow.
- Process various marketing projects through JobSuite, a Salesforce based program
- Perform other duties as needed to support the marketing department and the company
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years experience in administration, project coordination, customer-facing communications, and related fields is desired but not required.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Ability to use Mac and PC platforms. Strong Microsoft Office skills on Mac and PC.
- Soft Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, strong sense of urgency, ability to communicate with a vast array of personalities in a professional manner, ability to be flexible and possess a dedicated work ethic.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects
- Drive for results with a can-do attitude; pushes self and others to achieve results and project execution
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in an installation setting to install graphics or projects created.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and peripherals.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Valid Driver's License.
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website