Req ID: 139713
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: Retread Plant Manager will help run our business by supervising and directing the activities of the retread plant.
JOB SUMMARY: Retread Manager will perform various daily management duties by overseeing, directing and coordinating activities of the retread plant to insure the demands of commercial retread customers are met on a continual basis
- Manage daily activities of the retreading facility, including oversight of team members and monitoring performance levels of each team member
- Ensure production goals are being met by all individuals on the team
- Recognize and resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions in a timely manner
- Effectively manage employee turnover. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and coaching employees. Recommend personnel changes as necessary
- Manage new employee paperwork and inputting new employee data in Talent Stop immediately upon hire
- Utilize the LMS and other necessary training tools to verify that training is complete and consistent. Responsible for following up on training regularly
- Address employee issues in an appropriate and timely manner. Utilize the progressive discipline policy to manage employee issues.
- Delegate tasks as needed and follow-up with employees to ensure that tasks are being completed.
- Responsible for checking task and item execution throughout the day
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Prepare the weekly payroll submission and assure accurate information is being submitted
- Responsible for ensuring inventory levels stay within company guidelines and waste or losses are kept at a minimum
- Responsible for working with Distribution Center Manager to keep interior and exterior of the location up to established company standards
- Perform weekly and monthly projects and assigned tasks
- Maintain personal grooming and company uniform standards
- Maintain company attendance standards
- Other duties as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2+ years' experience operational management
- 2+ years' experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Background Checks:
- All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's
BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website