Req ID: 137645
Calculate and report an accurate representation of Musket's market risks and profitability.
- Provide accurate exposure, mark to market (MTM), and profitability reporting of all transactions as assigned by portfolio.
- Provide timely entry of all transactions into Solarc Right Angle (SRA).
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of SRA scheduling, and its impacts on profitability.
- Work with contract administration, accounting, inventory control, and third parties to resolve pricing or volume discrepancies.
- Assist with the year end audit around transaction documentation and forward mark to market validation.
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business-related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in a trading organization preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel
- Soft Skills: Good written and oral communication skills, team player, exceptional customer service, attention to detail, self motivated, good time management skills, and innovative thinking
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Travel may be required
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website