Req ID: 140781
BASIC PURPOSE: The Workforce Analyst will ensure optimization of labor productivity in the Store Operations by doing in-depth analysis of volume trends, forecasting staffing needs, managing day to day real time staff positioning and setting systematic schedules to drive labor efficiency.
- Functions include forecasting, scheduling, and administration of intra-day staffing and service for Store Operations
- Create forecasts as well as analyze and compare like stores and restaurants on sales, labor and transactions
- Develop, implement and maintain labor model and processes
- Track, report and analyze labor process to ensure compliance
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts
- Provide data and analysis to all levels of management
- Communicate necessary adjustments to workforce requirements based on dynamic forecasts; re-forecasts when necessary
- Work directly with field operations staff and management to implement new processes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics preferred
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- 2+ years labor modeling experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Strong knowledge of labor modeling and labor modeling software. Working knowledge of Reflexis a plus.
- Soft Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent listening and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business terms; highly self-motivated and directed; keen attention to detail; proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; strong customer service orientation; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Apply on company website