Purpose of Role:
The Analyst Resolutions has end-to-end ownership over the health and operational integrity of a product in support of the Lowe's Product Management organization. They proactively monitor and act on issues, insights, KPIs and processes which result in improvement of the employee and customer experience.
The Analyst Resolutions will obsess about the customer, have a bias for action, and drive to determine root cause.
In this role, the Analyst Resolutions will perform issue intake, triage, analysis and coordination across all products to ensure first-and-foremost a timely resolution for the customer. The Analyst Resolutions will also provide communications and issue retrospectives to aid the Product Management team in preventing the issue long-term through development and releases.
This role will be the face of customer and associate issues back to the Product Management teams.
• Responsible for issue intake and monitoring including monitoring mailbox, taking phone calls, working ITSD queues, working Jira queues (DDI), addressing walk-up inquiries, on-call support, etc.; logs request into system of record (Jira).
• Responsible for issue triage specific to high-level of replicating issue, documenting steps to reproduce, assigning initial priority based on available data.
• Responsible for issue initial assignment of issue to appropriate party.
• Participate in issue analysis work beyond initial triage to understand what the actual issue.
• Responsible for issue coordination and management by providing scripted issue resolution with corrective actions to resolve the issue when it is easily identified and/or the resolution is known during triage (ex: cookie issue).
• Responsible for issue communication to close the loop with the issue submitter; participates in providing input into issue communication.
• Responsible for issue resolution to communicate corrective actions to resolve when the issue is easily identified/resolution is known during triage; participates in broader issue resolutions as needed (e.g., executive level issue/senior task).
• Responsible for issue resolution retrospective to provide clear and complete documentation within ticket; participates in broader conversation for root cause analysis.
• Participate in issue backlog management to review on-going analysis and resolutions to known issues.
• Responsible for issue trend monitoring to proactively monitor inbound queues/available tools for actionable changes in defined KPIs.
• Awareness of Lead Analyst Resolutions role to support releases, including understanding sign-off and readiness activities and corresponding communications.
• Awareness of Lead Analyst Resolutions role to support production changes, including intraday/emergency/out-of-cycle requests and CRQs.
• Participate in weekly rotation of on-call support specific to a 24/7 plan, serving as the primary person responsible for initial intake and triage of issues.
• Responsible for the operational execution of production changes within toolsets that support the operational products. Includes configuration, setup, coding and support for events, product releases, and defect remediation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications/English/Journalism, or related field
• 1-2 years' experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• Ability to handle high-pressure situations and dynamic environment
• Excellent time-management and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in an agile software environment
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Creative thinker (be willing and able to think outside of the "this is what we've always done" mentality)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website