What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Load Puller, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
• Pulling merchandise safely for loading onto delivery trucks.
The Load Puller helps ensure that the right products are delivered to our customers by accurately pulling, inspecting and preparing merchandise for delivery, as well as verifying invoices against loaded products. Most of this associate's time is spent ensuring deliveries are ready upon truck arrival, but may also unload and stock merchandise, including large appliances.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We\'re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
• 6 months of experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Apply on company website