What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Pro, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the customer's specific needs in order to pair the best products and service offerings in support of their project.
• Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current product offering.
• Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
The Sales Specialist Pro serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Pro is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales or 6 months Lowe's retail experience OR 3 years of external experience in customer facing sales or 18 months Lowe's retail experience.
• 1 year of sales experience with ability to identify and sell products based on customer needs.
• 1 year of experience providing customer service with an understanding for identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.• Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
• 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
• 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
• 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
• 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
• 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
• 1 year of employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist.
• Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the store
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Teams
• 2 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Apply on company website