Purpose of Role
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed accurately.
- Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable for customers.
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe's customer service policies, procedures and programs.
- Seeks out customers to understand his/her needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them through projects when necessary.
- Demonstrates sincere appreciation to customers.
- Communicates information to customers regarding all stock, special order merchandise, feature benefits, application, and warranty information related to Lowe's programs.
- Cross-functionally trains in other areas of the store to help deliver the best customer service.
- Builds relationships with customers and vendors.
- Supports customer service and sales during peak selling periods.
- Locates, validates, and secures arrived signage.
- Maintains point-of-sale signage (including bin and beam label stock) and ensures all bin locators are in place.
- Hangs and removes signage throughout the store in accordance with the promotion schedule/expiration.
- Audits and updates signs and pricing labels displayed inside and outside the store to ensure accuracy.
- Follows state-specific guidelines on price changes.
- Performs price reviews in accordance with Pricing Policy SF-06.
- Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Asset Protection.
- Ensures compliance with housekeeping standards and programs (e.g., Zone Recovery) to maintain cleanliness and organization of store and working areas.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, which may include conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping aisles clear, and securing doors and gates.
- Adheres to all safety requirements relevant to one's regular job duties: top stock safety, reinstalling safety cables, use of aisle blockers, a tether line on power equipment, spotters, and safety devices.
- Operates store equipment as needed depending on one specific role and department (e.g., Zebra phone, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutter, panel saw, paint mixer, flooring cutters, compacter baler).
- Ability to work an overnights.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
- 6 months of experience with Lowe's.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website