What You Will Do
At Lowe's, we've always been more than just a hardware store. We're also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
The Seasonal Retail Associate role can be a springboard into something great - for both the customers they serve and for their careers.
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Seasonal Retail Associates also enjoy:
- A 10% discount on Lowe's merchandise.
- The chance to kickstart a new career or master skills as a customer service pro.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone plans, car insurance, computers, and more.
Your Day at Lowe's
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Welcome customers with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Answer customer questions.
- Guide customers to the right product or solution for their needs.
- Restock product as needed.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
- Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer applications and smartphone devices.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply.
*Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Apply on company website