The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. This includes responsibility for developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This individual facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications. Must have seasoned Window Stack skills with SSIS/SSRS and .Net Core to be successful in this role.
- Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications
- Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs
- Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
- Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
- Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
- Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
- Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
7+ years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
4+ years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
5+ years experience in database technologies
Window Stack skills with SSIS/SSRS and .Net Core
Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
3+ years experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
3+ years experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
5+ years IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
5+ years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions
5+ years experience working with source code control systems
5+ years experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
5+ years experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visitLowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website