PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and implement strategic, data driven 1:1 customer lifecycle marketing campaigns that target multiple customer segments, such as Movers, Pros, DIY, etc. This includes anticipating customer needs to build relationships at a personalized level to most effectively and efficiently acquire, onboard, engage and retain customers. This role leverages 1:1 communication channels, such as Direct Mail and Email, to drive in-store and online traffic, deliver total company metrics and optimize ROI for maximum profitability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, collaboration on creative strategies, determining target audiences based on business needs, preferences or behaviors, monitoring data and data process flows, scheduling campaigns (both recurring or ad hoc), tracking results and working with internal tools/processes and external vendors. The Sr. Marketing Analyst will be knowledgeable about 1:1 Marketing Communications, Customer Data Warehouses and/or Customer Profile Database that enable delivery of 1:1 communications.
RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS:-RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS:
• Assists in the development and advancement of Lowe's 1:1 marketing strategies by crafting and delivering targeted customer lifecycle marketing tactics on time and on budget to ensure that project results are in line with corporate expectations
• Delivers 1:1 communications via Email, Direct Mail, and Digital Audience Segmentation by working with designers, technical teams, print vendor, and email vendors to schedule, create, and optimize deployments.
• Designs and implements processes that solve complex organizational problems from start to finish with limited input; ability to self-start and self-motivate themselves and cross functional team members
• Manages multiple 1:1 customer lifecycle campaigns and leads key stakeholders to prioritize projects with the most impact on operational goals; helps to influence decisions across the organization to drive consumer relevance and engagement
• Reviews competitive market data across marketing channels to influence future project work
• Understands the financial impacts of 1:1 messaging and monitor performance at a deployment level to optimize channel/customer performance and ensure projects are on time, on budget and on brand
• Lead without authority across immediate team, the extended Marketing team, and with trusted vendors to foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork that will enable achievement of the enterprise's goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications and or Marketing
• 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or related field
• Experience in the Retail Industry
• Experience in customer-level / PII marketing tactics
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website