The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative business partner to hiring managers and field HR business partners to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations.
The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role include geographically dispersed stores, supply chain facilities and contact centers.
The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
This role is currently assigned to support store locations in the Long Island, NY market area.
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
- Partner with centralized talent acquisition operations team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout hiring lifecycle.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
- Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company's recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
- Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved
3 years talent acquisition experience and/or similar role
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
Experience with ERP system, applicant tracking system and Microsoft Office applications
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website