What You Will Do
The FDC Administrative Team Member is primarily responsible for efficiently and effectively managing outbound shipments from the flatbed distribution center (FDC) when the Outbound Coordinator needs assistance. This includes organizing and setting up the daily outbound trailer work queue for the shipping team based on corporate requests and store demand. This role ensures all products are accurately loaded on the correct outbound trailers and that priority products are dispatched to the appropriate stores on time and within required standards. In addition, this position assists with clerical responsibilities and load planning.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel.
What We're Looking For
- Required to work a set schedule (5 days / week) that may be changed/modified by management based on the needs of the facility.
- Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor
- Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Experience working in distribution center operations and traffic control
- Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve problems
- Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access or Lowe's warehouse management system
Apply on company website