On behalf of the clients, act as the knowledge resource for all print sourcing and management of print projects. Lead team of associates in managing print sourcing function. Review workloads and re-assign/rebalance projects to ensure service levels are maintained for the client.
- Provide print procurement and coordination of all sales/marketing/promotion print and print related collateral for the customer.
- Ensure all on site operations are managed and coordinated to satisfy contracted SLA's, conceive, document and execute standard operation procedures to support the above.
- Provide requested customer facing metrics reports as requested from existing reports suite, customizing where necessary.
- Coordinate efforts with the customers marketing group to gather all of the print requirements and data files for current and anticipated projects. Provide guidance to the customer regarding the print manufacturing process and the various requirements needed to efficiently (cost and time) produce print and print related collateral.
- Source external vendors including LSC Communications to produce print collateral. Build network of print outsourcers to use for print projects. Submit RFP/RFQ requests to vendors and make recommendations to the customer on which providers will meet the needs for quality and delivery for print campaigns.
- Oversee the entire print lifecycle for ongoing projects from the initial requirements gathering, vendor selection and coordination with manufacturing, to final delivery of products. Work with vendors to ensure SLA's are met and products are received by the customer on time. Make recommendations to the customer to move print work to other sites/vendors when issues arise.
- Work with the customer to offer creative solutions that support print sourcing.
- Work with customers to facilitate prototypes and development of custom print pieces. May coordinate the outsourcing development of prototypes.
- Supervise daily activities/project work loads of Print/Media Procurement Specialists.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website