Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, forecasting, modeling and internal controls. Perform in-depth, complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciation/amortization, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental and industry requirements. Act as a mentor to the junior level analysts.
- Prepares and analyzes income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports
- Analyzes financial reports, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting for reserves, assets, expenditures, revenues, etc.
- Performs complex financial analysis. Analyze and evaluate the company's operating results and financial position. Analyze options for company improvement on expenses. Prepare product line profitability analysis.
- Leads in coordination of accounting matters with other departments, locations, and plant.
- Serves as resource for management in effecting efficiency and cost improvements.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for local facility in application of LSC Communications finance practices.
- Functions as team lead within the department and on inter-departmental task forces.
- Identifies and frequently implements ideas or practices for improved efficiency and/or accuracy.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website