The Human Resources Manager will ensure that Human Resources objectives are aligned with business strategic goals through effective employee relations, compensation, staffing, training, organizational development, safety, and change management strategies. The Human Resources Manager will foster employee involvement at all levels. Responsibilities include managing and directing the activities and staff involved in developing and maintaining human resources activities, policies and procedures for an employment level of more than 500 employees.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulation.
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support between Corporate and business unit locations, and internal management consultation.
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruiting, including posting job requisitions, screening and interviewing candidates, generating offer letters, facilitating negotiations, and processing the pre-employment process up to orientation.
- Effectively support and foster the company's Open Door Policy.
- Responsible for administering HR-related policies, procedures, regulations, and contracts.
- Develop and facilitate programs related to the health, economic, social, and safety well being of company employees.
- Along with respective Management Team, develop and facilitate strategic short and long term goals for assigned locations as they related to the employment function.
- Effectively and proactively manage the requirements and functions related to the Affirmative Action Plan for assigned locations.
- Effectively manage local workers compensation and training programs in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
- Provide support to the successful data collection and processing of domestic and international bi-weekly and monthly payroll.
- Responsible for effectively maintaining all personnel records.
- Respond to unemployment and other government/financial inquiries regarding employment information in accordance to company guidelines.
- Facilitate communication and function of employee benefit programs, including open enrollment.
- Promote and work as a team member with all departments of LSC
- Communications to build continuous improvements.
- Perform all other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website