This Sales Representative position is responsible for selling to account(s) in their portfolio. This position is responsible for prospecting and selling to new customers, as well as, growing and retaining existing business within assigned accounts. The Sales Representative is also expected to champion service distinctiveness and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. The Sales Representative is expected to think and execute job in a strategic manner.
- Performs core-selling activities, prospecting, including sales call preparation.
- Strategic proposal completion, execution of sales calls, and post-call analysis and reporting.
- Understands and sells all services and solutions that apply to the customer's value chain.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and after sales campaigns.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales; wraps up loose ends; and ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Achieves sales and expense budget goals
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website