Supervises and coordinates daily activities of workers engaged in materials movement or handling, receiving, loading, unloading, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock in a storeroom or warehouse. Reviews shipping or receiving orders and requests for movement of materials and products. Develops work schedules and assigns work to subordinates.Position Specific Details:
- Supervise personnel assigned to shift.
- Train personnel assigned to shift.
- Supervise the barcode scanning process to ensure proper documentation.
- Coordinate and accomplish the receiving, working and dispatch of product on shift as required.
- Document and report disciplinary problems including the ability to hire and terminate staff.
- Maintain adequate security procedures to protect property and products from vandalism and theft.
- Maintain adequate productivity through proper supervision to maximize efficiency including canceling shifts, allotting additional overtime, etc.
- Assure proper counting and sorting according to documentation.
- Assure proper loading and unload of product.
- Assure proper handling of product to assure the on time departure of shipment so it arrives at the correct destination at the correct time.
- Accountability of adhering to the Safety and Covid procedures and policies set forth by the company.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated leadership experience required. Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Requires flexible, proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated effective communication, coaching and interpersonal skills required. This includes the ability to influence across many levels of the organization & successfully lead others through change.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with customers (effective communication and partnership to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction), crews (build effective working relationships to lead, engage and hold accountable), and other departments (working across boundaries with a holistic approach).
- Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team business results and behaviors. This includes ensuring an inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply on company website