Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career with the experience of working in a blue-chip US multi-national technology company, based in our Poznan offices.
You will be part of an expanding and exciting team that is responsible for timely and accurate monthly accounting and reporting information under US GAAP and statutory reporting under Local GAAP for a number of EMEA countries.The Main Responsibilities
- Monthly Opex accounting and reporting responsibilities under US GAAP and statutory reporting under local GAAP for several entities
- Preparation of monthly variance commentary for accounting movements (p/l and b/s)
- Bank account bookings and reconcilication responsabilities for several entities
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, as per the Group timetable using OneStream
- Close liaison with EMEA FP&A to assist with commentary against forecast for key accounting areas
- Close working with the EMEA Tax team on annual tax computations and VAT return's for several countries
- Assisting the Lead Accountant and Managers with ad-hoc projects and automation initiatives
- Basic knowledge of core accounting principles – debits / credits
- Experience within a similar sized company or from an accounting firm, ideally in a similar role
- Microsoft Office – intermediate or advanced Excel
- High attention to detail with a motivation to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Good planning / time management skills
- Good academics, potentially studying or wanting to study for a Professional Accounting Qualification
- Knowledge of at least one accounting system
Requisition #: 271141
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website