Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Role (Position Objective/ Summary):
Working as a member of our APAC BI team, the developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of reports for the APAC region.
This role will require a self-starter who is comfortable working with the business to understand requirements, communicate with senior leaders and solve their own problems.The Main Responsibilities
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Develop reports and dashboards for key stakeholders in support of their KPIs and key metrics.
- Collaborate with users.
- Analyze business processes and requirement.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manual.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operation.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis.
- 2-3 years' work experience as a BI Developer
- Working knowledge of BI technologies
- Hands on experience with SQL and PowerBI
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 247076
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website