Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
A new opportunity has arisen in the Lumen EMEA marketing team for a Market Analyst to join the EMEA marketing team and provide support with target company & contact data and CRM system administration & reporting. A great opportunity to join a committed, enthusiastic, and high performing Marketing team.The Main Responsibilities
An understanding and oversight of Lumen EMEA's end-to-end segmentation and contact management strategy will be required to enable Lumen to identify and target prospects and customers from company to individual decision-maker/buyer level.
The role is to help augment the Marketing Database with additional data sets, by researching, proposing and adding additional data including data extracted from internal and external sources. Additionally, the role will be required to support the loading and distribution of Sales leads via Salesforce.com and create Salesforce dashboard/ reports to understand the performance of each Marketing campaign and other activities.
Management and cleansing of Salesforce.com data including the creation of campaign codes, uploading of campaign lists/leads and tracking of opportunities, through Salesforce.com reporting functionality, to understand the return on Sales & Marketing investment
- Support the segmentation and targeting team to deliver accurate segmentation and contact lists for marketing campaigns for new logos, cross-sell and customer success, retention and up-sell.
- Utilise CRM systems and external data provider databases to undertake targeting and data selections for contacts across multiple EMEA channels, to support marketing email and sales calling campaigns
- Data extractions from multiple systems to support EMEA marketing campaigns
- Data collation & cleansing – removing anomalies / errors from data sets and ensuring all data in the correct format/structure prior to inclusion in the Master marketing database
- Data augmenting – researching and evaluating alternate internal and external data sets that would add value to subsequent analysis and reporting
- Data analysis to find trends/correlations – taking all the customer and prospect data held within the Master Marketing Database and carrying out analyses (using pivot tables etc.) to identify trends that would lead to a refinement in the targeting strategy
- Uploading of campaign lists/leads and tracking of opportunities, through Salesforce.com
- Educated degree level or relevant experience positive attitude and aptitude
- 2+ years data analysis and CRM (Salesforce.com) experience. Advanced working knowledge of SFDC.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to data processing
- Highly motivated and proactive individual keen to take on a new challenge and bring new ideas and inspire the team
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of segmentation and data with the ability to interpret complex data sets
- Experience with working with B2B data is desirable and understanding of GDPR
- Ability to understand data from a Commercial point of view
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing campaign teams to understand goals, programs and provide concise post-campaign reporting
- Knowledge of Marketo also desirable, but not essential
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong relationships across multiple functions
- Attention to detail with an analytical mindset; a strong emphasis of understanding complex data sets and providing intel to support the teams' data led decisions.
Requisition #: 271661
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website